Panel - Cowl Screen (Remove and Replace)
- Remove the wiper arms (refer to procedure).
- Remove the particulate filter (refer to procedure).
- Remove the plastic rivets (x4 or x6) that secure the cowl to the body.
- Remove the plastic rivets that secure the front LH shock tower cover to the body. Pull back the cover for access, then release the forward edge of the cowl screen panel.
- Repeat the previous step on the RH shock tower cover.
- Remove the cowl screen panel.
Note: The rubber washers that are located between the wiper spindles and the cowl screen panel can stick to the panel as it is removed, then fall off the panel without being noticed. Collect the washers as the panel is removed and reinstall them on the wiper spindles.
Installation procedure is the reverse of removal.
If this post was useful, register and put like.