Glove Box (Remove and Replace)
- Remove the RH lower instrument panel (refer to procedure)
- Remove the lower glove box panel by releasing the trim clips (x6).
Open the glove box.
Remove the 6 screws that secure the glove box.
Release the glove box assembly.
Caution: Do not damage the 3 harness connections that are attached to back of the glove box.
Disconnect the 3 harness connections from the back of the glove box.
Remove the glove box.
- Secure the 3 harness connections on the back of the glove box
- Place the glove box into its assembly.
- Open the glove box.
- Loosely secure the 6 bolts.
- Hold the bottom of the glove box to bear the entire weight of the glove box.
- Tighten the lower center bolt.
- Tighten the left and right lower bolts.
- Tighten the upper bolts.
- Verify normal glove box operation.
If this post was useful, register and put like.